Reserved banquet seating has CHANGED!
Only advance purchased tickets will have reserved seating. On-site banquet purchases will have open seating on a first come-first served basis.
Here’s how to reserve a table with your friends:
- Purchase banquet ticket(s) when you pre-register online prior to October 2. Connect with your friends to find out if they are attending. Don’t forget your fellow chapter members, summer course colleagues, or your other AOSA friends.
- A reservation link will be sent at the close of pre-registration only to those who have purchased a meal. You have until October 28th to reserve your seat.
- Once you’ve chosen your tablemates, click the link and find the table you want; remember only ten seats per table. Your friends must reserve their own seats individually, so share your table number with them to ensure you stay together. Names will be visible once a seat is assigned. You CANNOT sign up friends for your table, you can only move yourself.
- If a reserved table has less than six (6) people assigned at the close of the reservation window, those people will be notified and combined with another table.
- When you check-in at conference, your table number will be on your name tag. You MUST take your name tag to the banquet.
You can still purchase a banquet ticket at the on-site registration booth until Thursday at 7 p.m., but space is limited. No reserved seating is available onsite. Just grab a friend and find your seat when the doors open. Remember, this is a great time to network so grab the first chair you see and make some new friends!