The following members have been nominated as candidates for servant leadership on the AOSA National Board of Trustees. Voting is open from January 5, 2018 to February 5, 2018. You can access the ballot form in the member side of the site. Click on any name below to view a picture of the candidate and read their bio and responses to the following topics:
- The role of Orff Schulwerk in music education today.
- Their leadership strengths and how they will contribute to the work of AOSA.
- The role of the National Board of Trustees as it relates to the AOSA general membership.
- Their vision for the future of AOSA and Orff Schulwerk.
Candidates for Region Representative: This year there will be a Region Rep elected for Regions I, II, IV, and V. You may only vote for a candidate from the region in which you live (states indicated in parentheses).
- Region I (AK, IA, ID, MN, MT, ND, NE, OR, SD, WA, WY): Aaron Hansen Gwen Hall
- Region II (AZ, CA, CO, HI, NM, NV, UT): Malia Walter Terri Scullin
- Region IV (AL, FL, GA, MS, NC, SC, TN): Jennifer Vannatta-Hall Mandy Gunter
- Region V (CT, DC, DE, MA, ME, MD, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT): Lori Arner Nick Wild