The following members have been nominated as candidates for servant leadership on the AOSA National Board of Trustees. You will receive an e-mail with a link to the ballot when voting is open (January 3, 2017 to February 3, 2017). Clink on any name to view a picture of the candidate and read their bio and responses to the following topics:
- The role of Orff Schulwerk in music education today.
- Their leadership strengths and how they will contribute to the work of AOSA.
- The role of the National Board of Trustees as it relates to the AOSA general membership.
- Their vision for the future of AOSA and Orff Schulwerk.
Candidates for Region Representative: This year there will be a Region Rep elected for Regions I, II, III, and VI. You may only vote for a candidate from the region in which you live (states indicated in parentheses).
- Region I (AK, CO, ID, MT, NM, OR, UT, WA, WY): Cindy Schmid Jean Fox
- Region II (AZ, CA, HI, NV): Desiree Coulson Malia Walter
- Region III (AR, IA, KS, LA, MN, MO, ND, NE, OK, TX, SD): Beth Melin Nelson Jennifer Patterson
- Region VI (IL, IN, KY, MI, OH, TN, WI, WV): Jennifer Vannatta Hall Joshua Southard