As President of AOSA, I congratulate and thank you for assuming a leadership role in your local chapter. As chapter president, you are now an official member of AOSA’s Advisory Board. Welcome!
AOSA is dedicated to supporting the professional development of our local chapter members, led by you, our chapter leaders. The following resources are designed to support you as chapter president: The public side of the AOSA website:
- Chapter Website Links and Chapter Workshop Schedules
- Professional Development Conference Information
On the members-only side of the site you will find the Chapter Leadership Resource Center.
You will need to log in using your user name and password. Once you’ve signed in, click on the “Chapter Resources” tab, and then the “Leadership Resource Center”. In the Resource Center you will find:
- Chapter organization – constitution & bylaws, mini-grants
- Annual report information
- Chapter Recognition Program
- Conference attendance responsibilities
- Financial report, tax exemption, transmittal forms
- Advocacy materials, copyright, ethics statements
- Chapter Workshops – planning, grants, insurance
- Membership – local growth, national membership benefits
- National governing documents and structure