Evening Performances and Events:
- Experience the world-famous Tabernacle Choir in an open rehearsal. The rehearsal site is just a short walk from the Salt Palace on Thursday evening.
- Tanner Dance Theater
- Celebrate a wonderful conference at the AOSA Banquet. The Mimi Knowles Band will get your toes tapping while you party on! Plan ahead to share a table with local chapter members, colleagues from your summer levels course, or a group of friends from across the country. Table reservations will be open in October.
- On Wednesday, greet old friends and meet new friends at a Celtic dance session led by Ray Mullins.
- On Thursday, come sing and dance with Julie Scott, or drum along with Marlene Hinz.
- On Friday, strum along in a ukulele jam session with Sarah Fairfield, or drum the night away with James Mader.
- On Saturday, wrap up your conference session schedule with a closing event led by Julie Scott.
- Thursday brings the Welcome Ceremony featuring the combined ensembles of Collage, Chromatics, and the Drum Team from the Gilbert Academy of Creative Arts in Las Vegas, NV. Hear a select group of fourth grade students, directed by Jennifer Prestridge.
- Friday afternoon offers The San Francisco School Orff Ensemble, sixth through eighth graders, directed by Doug Goodkin, Sofia Lopez-Ibor and James Harding.
- Friday evening includes The Children’s Dance Theater from the University of Utah Tanner Dance Program, directed by Mary Lee.
- Saturday afternoon is highlighted with a performance by The Salt Lake Children’s Choir, directed by Ralph Woodward.