Introduce Orff Schulwerk to your school community. (2 minute video)
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How do I get my parents involved?
- How do I get the wider community involved in my program?
- How do I explain what I do to my non-music colleagues?
- How can AOSA financially support my program or personal professional development?
- What non-AOSA funding is available for my program?
- How do I advocate for my attendance at the AOSA Professional Development Conference?
- How do I respond to requests to do things that are outside of my role as music teacher?
Download files to help you Advocate:
AOSA Advocacy Brochures in English and Spanish are available on our About AOSA page.
There are additional links to online articles about advocacy for music education on our Useful Links page.