AOSA approves courses that meet its criteria and follow the AOSA Teacher Education Curriculum. This comprehensive three-level curriculum comprised of pedagogy, recorder, and movement is designed to develop the musicianship, creativity, and teaching strategies of the adult learner. A Certificate of Completion is awarded to those who have successfully completed an AOSA approved Level III course.
- AOSA Teacher Education Curriculum
- 2016 Course Location History
- Certificate of Completion
- List of Approved AOSA Teacher Educators
- Handbook For Orff Schulwerk Teacher Education Courses
- Forms and Information for Course Directors