AOSA approves courses that meet its criteria and follow the AOSA Teacher Education Curriculum. This comprehensive three-level curriculum comprised of pedagogy, recorder, and movement is designed to develop the musicianship, creativity, and teaching strategies of the adult learner. A Certificate of Completion is awarded to those who have successfully completed an AOSA approved Level III course.
In response to the necessity of providing distance learning, several AOSA-approved Teacher Education Course sites have developed non-certification classes available electronically. This list is updated as new courses are announced.
- Certificate of Completion
- List of Approved AOSA Teacher Educators
- Handbook For Orff Schulwerk Teacher Education Courses
- Forms and Information for Course Directors
- Apprenticeship Program Information
- Details regarding Apprenticeship For members interested in becoming AOSA-approved Teacher Educators
- AOSA Course Approval Process
- Additional Information for Course Instructors