AOSA approves courses that meet its criteria and follow the AOSA Teacher Education Curriculum. This comprehensive three-level curriculum comprised of pedagogy, recorder, and movement is designed to develop the musicianship, creativity, and teaching strategies of the adult learner. A Certificate of Completion is awarded to those who have successfully completed an AOSA approved Level III course.
In response to the necessity of providing distance learning in summer 2020, several AOSA-approved Teacher Education Course sites have developed non-certification classes available electronically. This list is updated as new courses are announced.
- Certificate of Completion
- List of Approved AOSA Teacher Educators
- Handbook For Orff Schulwerk Teacher Education Courses
- Forms and Information for Course Directors
- Apprenticeship Program Information
- Details regarding Apprenticeship For members interested in becoming AOSA-approved Teacher Educators
- AOSA Course Approval Process
- Additional Information for Course Instructors