Why Become a Member of AOSA?
- Exclusive Web Access to the AOSA Resource Library: lesson ideas · videos · articles · and more!
- Professional Development: national conference – members save hundreds on registration · digital mentorship program · on-line professional learning community
- Grants/Scholarships: professional development · classroom instruments · research · creative projects
- Networking: national conference sessions and events · AOSA’s social media presence
- Professional Publications: AOSA Journal, The Orff Echo · publishing opportunities: articles, research, book reviews
- See all benefits of AOSA membership
Join or renew today to take advantage of the rates listed below! You can now join or renew any time and enjoy member benefits for one year.
Current members will be e-mailed a renewal invoice 30 days before membership expiration date. Simply pay that invoice to renew. Renewing your AOSA membership has never been easier! If your membership has been lapsed for a while or you need to change your membership category please complete the online form.
To accommodate the needs of our diverse community, AOSA offers the following membership options:
|Category||Dues as of July 15, 2020|
|Three-Year Regular Membership||$244.00|
|Student Membership with The Orff Echo*||$30.00|
|Online Student Membership**||FREE|
|Music Industry Member Benefits and Application||$120.00|
* Available to full-time undergraduate and graduate students; copy of student ID and proof of full-time status required. (Note: On-line enrollment for Student Membership may not be processed via a mobile device at this time.)
** No subscription to The Orff Echo; available to full-time undergraduate and graduate students; copy of student ID and proof of full-time status required. (Note: Enrollment for On-line Student Membership may not be processed via a mobile device at this time.)
*** Available to those at least age 55 and retired
For all memberships outside of the U.S., an additional $30.00 shipping surcharge will be added for each year purchased to cover international postage charges.
Memberships are non-refundable after 7 days.
Libraries and Institution may purchase subscriptions of The Orff Echo at the following rates.
|Type of Subscription||Rate|
|One Copy Subscription||$50.00|
|Two Copy Subscription||$80.00|
|Three Copy Subscription||$100.00|