The American Orff-Schulwerk Association is a professional organization of educators dedicated to the creative music and movement approach developed by Carl Orff and Gunild Keetman.
Our Mission is:
- to demonstrate the value of Orff Schulwerk and promote its widespread use;
- to support the professional development of our members; and,
- to inspire and advocate for the creative potential of all learners.
AOSA’s Core Values direct the work of staff, the National Board of Trustees, and the membership of AOSA.
There are 96 local chapters of AOSA offering frequent opportunities to network and participate in professional development. AOSA members receive a subscription to our publications, are eligible for scholarships and grants, and have on-line access to classroom resources and other member benefits.
Download and print AOSA informational materials about Orff Schulwerk:
- What is Orff Schulwerk? ¿Que es Orff Schulwerk?
- Tri-fold brochure
- Music is Critical to Child Development
La Música es Fundamental al Desarrollo del/de la Niño/a
- Card insert designed for parents
- Orff Schulwerk and 21st Century Skills Orff Schulwerk y Habilidades del Siglo 21
- Card insert designed for administrators
- Join Today Ingrese Hoy
- Card insert about AOSA member benefits and membership rates
Hard copies of these materials may be ordered in the following quantities from AOSA Headquarters:
- Free to AOSA members: 100 for individuals each year
- Free to AOSA members: 500 for state/regional conferences each year
- Free to AOSA chapters: 100 upon request
- Non-members of AOSA and members requesting more than 100 copies must prepay cost of printing and postage.