- A current member of AOSA, in good standing for one full year prior? And…
- Able to demonstate personal need for financial aid? And…
- A U.S. citizen (or have resided in the U.S. at least 5 years)?
If so, you are eligible for scholarships for professional development or grants to purchase instruments/equipment. Click on the links below to view the Grant/Scholarship information, and to download applications. Applications are due January 15.
- AOSA TAP Fund
- Barbara Potter Scholarship Fund*
- Gunild Keetman Assistance Fund
- International Outreach Fund**
- JaSeSoi ry World Village Scholarship
- Shields-Gillespie Scholarship
- Research Grant
- Research Partnership Grant
*Barbara Potter Scholarship is awarded in even numbered years
**This grant and scholarships application is being updated, and will be available soon.
Grant websites with information about corporate and foundation programs:
- NEA Foundation
- Technology in the Classroom
- Educational Funding at West Music
- The NonProfit Times
- Philanthropy News Digest
- Center for Nonprofit Excellence
Check this list for additional grant sources.