The American Orff-Schulwerk Association is a professional organization of educators dedicated to the creative music and movement approach developed by Carl Orff and Gunild Keetman.
Our Mission is:
- to demonstrate the value of Orff Schulwerk and promote its widespread use;
- to support the professional development of our members; and,
- to inspire and advocate for the creative potential of all learners.
There are 96 local chapters of AOSA offering frequent opportunities to network and participate in professional development. AOSA members receive a subscription to our publications, are eligible for scholarships and grants, and have on-line access to classroom resources and other member benefits.
Download and print AOSA informational materials about Orff Schulwerk:
- What is Orff Schulwerk? ¿Que es Orff Schulwerk?
- Tri-fold brochure
- Music is Critical to Child Development
La Música es Fundamental al Desarrollo del/de la Niño/a
- Card insert designed for parents
- Orff Schulwerk and 21st Century Skills Orff Schulwerk y Habilidades del Siglo 21
- Card insert designed for administrators
- Join Today Ingrese Hoy
- Card insert about AOSA member benefits and membership rates
Hard copies of these materials may be ordered in the following quantities from AOSA Headquarters:
- Free to AOSA members: 100 for individuals each year
- Free to AOSA members: 500 for state/regional conferences each year
- Free to AOSA chapters: 100 upon request
- Non-members of AOSA and members requesting more than 100 copies must prepay cost of printing and postage.