Why Join AOSA?
- By becoming a member of AOSA, you will form associations with other talented arts educators who continue to seek professional renewal and growth in the same atmosphere of playful spontaneity and musical discovery that your students will experience in the Orff Schulwerk classroom.
- Membership provides teachers with unique opportunities for creative musical growth through their own active participation in area workshops and national conferences.
- Members receive two quarterly publications: The Orff Echo, which publishes scholarly and research articles that extend understanding of the Schulwerk and related approaches to music education; and Reverberations, an on-line publication containing AOSA news and teaching resources that support classroom applications of the Orff-Schulwerk.
- You will be eligible for AOSA sponsored grants and scholarships for music teacher education, instruments and other special creative projects that are associated with the Orff approach and that will benefit the music education of children.
- You gain access to the AOSA video library, which contains hundreds of professionally produced, informational videos.
- Members save 50% on registration for the annual AOSA professional development conference held each November.
- You will be able to use the Members Only section of the AOSA website which includes teaching resources, on-line videos, access to research related to Orff-Schulwerk, and much more.
Join or renew today to take advantage of the rates listed below!
You can now join or renew any time and enjoy member benefits for one year.
You may also print out a Membership Form and mail to the address printed on the bottom of the form.
To accommodate the needs of our diverse community, AOSA offers the following membership options:
|Category||Dues as of July 1, 2012|
|Three-Year Regular Membership||$215.00|
|Online Student Membership**||FREE|
|Music Industry Member||$120.00|
* Available to full-time undergraduate and graduate students; copy of student ID and proof of full-time status required. (Note: On-line enrollment for Student Membership may not be processed via a mobile device at this time.)
** No subscription to The Orff Echo; available to full-time undergraduate and graduate students; copy of student ID and proof of full-time status required. (Note: Enrollment for On-line Student Membership may not be processed via a mobile device at this time.)
*** Available to those at least age 55 and retired
For all memberships outside of the U.S., an additional $30.00 shipping surcharge will be added for each year purchased to cover international postage charges.
Libraries and Institution may purchase subscriptions of The Orff Echo at the following rates.
|Type of Subscription||Rate|
|One Copy Subscription||$50.00|
|Two Copy Subscription||$80.00|
|Three Copy Subscription||$100.00|